A structured vintage linen with variants of blue chain-stitching throughout. Combined with a deadstock linen through cuffs and plackets.
- Five-button front and button on cuffs
- Textile feels like linen with a thick cotton embroidery thread
- Double needle stitching throughout
- Cropped fit with raw edge hem
- Single-needle stitching across the bottom hem helps prevent too much fray
- Relaxed fit through arms
- Sewn here in Los Angeles, CA
- Dry Clean only when needed
Measurements are of a flat garment.
- Length: 21"
- Shoulders: 17"
- Bust: 20"
- Waist: 20.5"
- Sleeves: 21"