Deadstock ivory cotton linen, prewashed with applique tulips. Tulips are constructed from 1895 Mennonite quilt cuttings with original embroidery.
- Deadstock buttons
- Feels like lightweight cotton/linen
- Top stitching throughout shoulders and back yoke
- Relaxed fit
- Sewn here in Los Angeles, CA
- Fabric is vintage, and may include idiosyncrasies and mendings relevant to it's age
- Please dry clean only this garment to protect it's detailed handwork.
Measurements are of a flat garment.
- Length: 22.5"
- Shoulders: 15.25"
- Bust: 20.5"
- Waist: 20.5"
- Sleeves: 8 3/8"