Our White Deco Lace Lounge shirt is cut from a very soft deadstock lace found in Los Angeles, CA. It is a blush color and carries a bit of sheen in the sunlight. It features a vertical art-deco style pattern and pretty hem and sleeve finishing detail. I think we can sew just 2 or 3 - you choose the size!
Our Lounge shirt is a loosely tailored style with a 4-button front, an open collar, top stitching throughout the shoulders and back yoke. We use handmade thread loops for the buttons instead of buttonholes to make this style extra special.
- Deadstock buttons down center front
- Handsewn thread loops instead of button holes
- 100% deadstock textile that feels like cotton with maybe rayon.
- Top stitching throughout shoulders and back yoke
- Relaxed fit
- Sewn here in Los Angeles, CA
- Gentle wash & dry or Dry Clean to protect our planet's materials
Measurements are of a flat garment.
- Length: 21"
- Bust: 19" (38" total)
19" (38" total)
- Sleeves: 8.75"
100% deadstock textile. Deadstock buttons. Dry Clean to protect our planet's forgotten materials.